Doctor Recommendations for West Palm Beach, Florida Lip Injections?

I'm looking for a dr in or around west palm beach, Florida who is an expert at injecting lips, folds, etc. I've been to several drs and always have to go back 3-4 times to get my lips looking right. I'm wondering if that's the norm? Or, am I in the hands of a non-expert? (of course I've only gone to board certified plastic surgeons with years of experience).

West Palm Beach, Florida Lip Injectors

+1

There are a number of good physicians in the area. You just need to take the time to find the right one for you.

I practice in West Palm Beach, and have developed a good reputation after 30 years in the area. I would be happy to offer you a free, private consultation. 

Lip injections

+1

Sometimes it takes more than one treatment to augment the lips.  As for good people in Palm Beach/ Boca area.  Jason Pozner is a great doctor.

Doctor Recommendations for West Palm Beach, Florida Lip Injections

+1

Regarding: 'I'm looking for a dr in or around west palm beach, Florida who is an expert at injecting lips, folds, etc. I've been to several drs and always have to go back 3-4 times to get my lips looking right. I'm wondering if that's the norm? Or, am I in the hands of a non-expert? (of course I've only gone to board certified plastic surgeons with years of experience)."

I would suggest you contact Dr. Jason Pozner in Boca Raton.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Lip injectors in the Palm Beach Area

+1

I would recommend a board certified facial plastic surgeon who does a large number of injections. In the Palm Beach area, Dr. Tom Tzikas is very good and a little further up north, I would recommend Dr. Ross Clevens. I hope this information helps.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon