Am a Woman of 39years and I Want to Lift my Face Without Surgery Please Helf Me on What Will I Use to Do This Naturally?

slim avrage hight

Minimally Invasive Alternatives

+1

At age 39, it is highly likely that you would be offered nonsurgical alternatives prior to being encouraged to have a Facelift. There are a great range of minimally invasive procedures such as neuromodulators (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin), Fillers (Restylane, Radiesse, Juvederm, etc.), light and laser based procedures (IPL, micro fractional eCO2 laser), and soft tissue tighteners (Ultherapy) which could suite your needs and concerns.  A consultation with a reputable Facial Plastic Surgeon would be the best way to explore your options and decide on a treatment plan that makes sense to you.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Improving the appearance of the face without surgery

+1

Although a surgical facelift will give the best overall result for patients who have sagging skin, there are many non-surgical options to help generally improve the appearance of the face. The best procedure for you would depend on your individual circumstances, as every patient is different. During a consult with a board certified specialist, your needs can be assessed and recommendations will be made. Photos would be necessary to provide you with any specific advice, but many of my patients have had great results from a vampire facelift. For the Vampire Facelift, PRP is mixed with a filler like Restylane and injected under the lower eyes and into the cheeks to give a non-surgical lift to the face.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Alternative non-surgical facelift

+1

The combinations of skin treatments (fraxel, quimical peels) with fillers (fat, restylene etc) will give your the best results for a non surgical alternative the best of advice to prevent the droppings of your face is a good skin care treatment with sun-blockers and moisterisers 

Alejandro J. Quiroz, MD, FACS
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Non-Invasive Facial Rejuvenation

+1

There are several different options for lifting facial skin without surgery. The non surgical option that is best for you will really depend on the aging issues you are trying to treat. Without a picture it is hard to say which would be best for you, but here are a few options. Ulthera is a great option for individuals experiencing slight sagging and skin elasticity problems around the neck, jowls, lower face, and eyes. The treatment is completely non-surgical and uses ultra-sound technology to penetrate deep within the skins surface to promote collagen growth. Other options include a liquid facelift, where I often utilize Botox, facial fillers, and other non-invasive treatments together to lift, tighten, and tone the skin. I encourage you to visit my website to learn more about non-invasive facial rejuvenation procedures.

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

Non-surgical facelift

+1

The best non-surgical facelift (but doesn't come close to what the surgery can do) is to use excellent medical grade skin care, sun protection and volume enhancement with fillers.  I'd avoid the skin tightening machines like Thermage because of concerns for long term facial fat atrophy.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Facelift alternative?

+1

There are no non-surgical alternatives that will provide as much benefit as a facelift. If you have loose skin, this is something that would need to be addressed surgically. But depending on your needs, there may be other options available. You can generally improve the appearance of the face by doing the following:

1) Restoring volume. Facial fillers can help restore volume and leave you appearing younger.

2) Eliminating fine lines and wrinkles with Botox or Dysport. They are great for areas such as the forehead, crow's feet, and glabella.

It is difficult to provide you with specific advice without seeing photos. I would recommend an in-person consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon who has fellowship training. They will be able to provide you with options based on your needs. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Jonathan Kulbersh, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

There are few good remedies for aging in the face that don't involve surgery.

+1

Fillers and Botox are nonsurgical treatments that can help the appearance of an aging face. However at some point these modalities will have decreasing results. At that time facial surgery does an excellent job of restoring used to the face.

Lift Face Naturally Without Surgery

+1

Pictures would help assess individual needs, but some nonsurgical options would include use of fillers and Botox to improve facial appearance.  Facial fat grafting, though a surgical procedure, is not nearly as invasive and can improve certain aspects of facial volume loss.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Non surgical face lift

+1

Dear austin,

It would have been very helpful to answer your question if you would have submitted your pictures. In any event, there are few non surgical techniques that can improve on your face, though they are short lived  :1. Fillers -  Restylane etc , fills up the nasolabial fold, jowles, tear trough, cheek groove etc.  can last 6 - 12 months. 2. Threads lift - last about 6 -12 months. can cause asymmetry if breaks or loosens up. 3. Lasers - refreshes and tightens the skin some. Lasts 1-2 years. Surgical face lift is by far the best and logest lasting method for rejuvenation. Consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.

Dr Widder 

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Facelift without surgery

+1

The only thing that will work are those elastic devices that hold up the cheek and neck skin while being worn. There is no substitute for a surgical facelift when one needs one.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon