i woke this morning and the bottom on my boob is leaking. this is the pic. (photo)

I woke this morning and the bottom on my boob is leaking.

+1
You have given us no information about the type of surgery you had or when it was done. It appears you had some type of lift and it is not uncommon to see the tips of the flaps part. But if you have implants and the implant is exposed, that is a whole different story. No one will be able to comment specifically on your situation over the internet. Your surgeon is the one you need to be talking to.

Call your surgeon immediately for post-operative problems

+1
Hopefully you will have already called your surgeon. Problems after surgery cannot be answered online, especially when there is a breakdown of the wound.

Richard Baxter, MD