I woke up a few weeks ago with a horizontal cheek indentation on my right cheek. What is an alternative to perlane? I am 63

I had it filled in with perlane but it's still there. Is there anything else I can do? Would laser help?

Voluma for the mid-face area

+1
It is hard to say without seeing a photo. My suggestion is to learn more about Voluma. The new facial filler that will instantly restore volume and give your face a softer appearance, can last up to two years. Consult with your doctor to decide if Voluma is right for you.

Alternatives to Perlane for cheek indentation

+1
Pictures of the indentation on your cheek would be helpful to give you the best advice.  If it is an issue with volume replacement, a laser would not normally help with this problem.  Instead of Perlane, you could try a firmer filler, like Radiesse, or possibly a surgically placed implant.  It's also possible that you just needed more Perlane to see a better effect.  If the indentation is within the skin, and not due to volume loss, then it is possible that a laser could improve it.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon