I woke up a few weeks ago with a horizontal cheek indentation on my right cheek. What is an alternative to perlane? I am 63

I had it filled in with perlane but it's still there. Is there anything else I can do? Would laser help?

Voluma for the mid-face area

It is hard to say without seeing a photo. My suggestion is to learn more about Voluma. The new facial filler that will instantly restore volume and give your face a softer appearance, can last up to two years. Consult with your doctor to decide if Voluma is right for you.

Alternatives to Perlane for cheek indentation

Pictures of the indentation on your cheek would be helpful to give you the best advice.  If it is an issue with volume replacement, a laser would not normally help with this problem.  Instead of Perlane, you could try a firmer filler, like Radiesse, or possibly a surgically placed implant.  It's also possible that you just needed more Perlane to see a better effect.  If the indentation is within the skin, and not due to volume loss, then it is possible that a laser could improve it.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon