5 wks to the day after receiving one vial (just 1) of Sculptra, flat glob like masses began to form. What is happening? (photo)

I'm being told it's an inflammatory response. They want me on a protocol of doxycycline (at first I was on cipro because I'm allergic to so many things) and steroids. I'm allergic to steroids. So then they said protopic. My mouth swelled. I developed a trunk rash. Now I'm afraid to try Doxycycline. I went to a reputable plastic surgeon and it was his equally reputable and trained PA that injected. I'm very upset. I had burning in arms too. Is "reaction" is becoming systemic? scared to death :(

Reaction to Sculptra

+1
In general, your reaction to Sculptra is NOT the norm. You should definitely see your doctor and if not satisfied seek a second opinion. You can also call the manufacturer of Sculptra and tell them your signs and symptoms. 

West Orange Plastic Surgeon

5 wks to the day after receiving one vial (just 1) of Sculptra, flat glob like masses began to form. What is happening?

+1

Might be a "granuloma". But over internet to hard to diagnose. Best to obtain a biopsy of the swelling for a path diagnosis. Seek IN PERSON second opinions from ONLY a DOCTOR Not a PA!!!