5 Wks Post Open Septorhino and Results Are Getting Worse Since the Cast Removal

5 wks post open septorhino to correct deviated septum, elevate/rotate the tip and reduce dorsal bump.Procedure was over 3 hrs with a highly skilled surgeon.Dorsum resected by 2 mm and tip projected with a strut graft. I was happy with the results when the cast was removed. 5 wks post I am noticing a bump forming on the dorsum, the tip looks dropped and columella retracted.Will the bump disappear with time?How likely that results will improve to what was seem after the cast was removed?

5 Wks Post Open Septorhino

+1

5 weeks post surgery is still very early for you to judge the results of your surgery - be patient and follow up with your surgeon

Results Worse Since Nasal Cast Removed 5 Weeks Ago

+1

Nasal appearance will temporarily change as you go through the healing process. Your results should improve because you had your work done by a highly skilled surgeon and did like your nose when the cast was removed. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon.