7 wks post op Full TT workout and stretching.

I am 7 wks post op full TT. Is it ok to do the Brazil Buttlift workout with twisting and lifting of legs/ squats etc. and is it safe at 7 wks to stretched abdominals. I feel like my body needs to stretch each morning especially but didn't want to pull anything loose after coming this far.

Tummy tuck

+1
I don't know what was done in your surgery.  Best to call the office and ask their recommendations.

A tummy tuck can be done as a solitary procedure. Many times the results are enhanced by adding liposuction to the hip and love handle area. A tummy tuck is also done in combination with a breast augmentation in a mommy makeover.

Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!