Im 2 Wks Post Op and the Bottom of my Tummy is As Hard As Rock and Under my Incision is Really Hard and Hurts is This Normal?

Sorry forgot to mention it was a tummy tuck i had. I had it done in Poland so going back isn't really a option. i had no drains put in so could it be that i need drains?and is it normal that i have a pins and needles,cramp feeling just above my belly button.cant do photos sorry.

Bottom of my Tummy is As Hard As Rock and Under my Incision is Really Hard

+1

It would be inappropriate and false reassurance to say that nothing is wrong. That may be correct, but these tissues should feel quite soft at two weeks, and the firmness suggests a problem that can only be diagnosed and treated following an in person consultation. You will need to call around and find a surgeon willing to see you and if that fails, a visit to your primary physician or an emergency room may be where you need to start. 

This is a difficult problem for patients who go abroad for surgery, and should be a lesson. Best wishes.