4 Wks Post Mini Tummy Tuck, Flank Lipo. Concerned I Have Seroma. Total Area Above Suture Line is Jiggly?

4 wks post op mini tt, flank lipo. Had one drain for 5 days with output of 25 cc first, then 20cc, 15 cc, 10 cc, 7 cc and it was removed. However from the beginning I had a pouch above suture line that is jiggly when I walk. It's still that way. Is this a seroma. My muscle def is good so did not do any muscle repair. Also no fat in upper abs.

Seroma after Tummy Tuck?

+2

It will be in your best interest to follow-up with your plastic surgeon to rule out complications such as seroma. Online consultants will not be able to do so for you.

Get checked out by your surgeon

+1
It's best for you to see your surgeon since the photo is insufficient in showing if you do or not. Best of luck!

Read more about tummy tucks on our google plus page.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Seroma.?

+1

All I can say from the photo is that you might have a seroma. This will be easy for your surgeon to ascertain and an actual in person evaluation will be necessary for this. It merits a call for an appointment. Thanks and best wishes.

Seroma after tummy tuck

+1

A seroma after tummy tuck can seem like a sloshing or wave like shifting in the lower abdomen, and are not uncommon after drain removal, so let you surgeon have a look.

Seroma

+1

Thanks for your question, but it is difficult to tell from your picture if you have a fluid collection/seroma.  Please see your plastic surgeon.

Vishnu Rumalla, MD

Seroma after mini-tummy tuck?

+1

It is difficult to tell you whether or not you have a seroma without an exam. If you feel a fluid shift as you walk or a swooshing feeling from fluid, then you probably do.  It is best to be seen by your doctor.