4 Wks Post BA and Left Breast Swollen and Painful. My lymph Nodes Are Swelling,found a Squishy Lump in Left Side?

4 wks post BA my surgery day I was very groggy and sick and rammed my left breast into the toilet.I saw my surgeon 3 days later as the swelling in left side got worse my lymph nodes started swelling up and I saw dr again.extreme fatigue! I had the moderate plus round memory gel implanted 425 cc from a 32aa .not the size I asked for(350)have a ruptured & how would I know?very upset as my implants hang obviously out from under the muscle very noticeably. Will working out my pectorals change that?

Trauma to breast after augmentation could have caused problems.

+1

I agree with Dr. Pousti that you have issues here that cannot be appropriately addressed by online consultants. You could have caused a disruption of your implant pocket, but it is extremely unlikely that your implant was ruptured (they are solid cohesive implants that cannot leak, and take significant force to possibly rupture one). You could also have caused a seroma or hematoma requiring surgical drainage. Infection is unlikely 4 weeks post-op, but possible as well.

Implant size chosen seems appropriate if you liked the "look" of 350cc implants; I usually recommend 50-100cc more than the patient's chosen size as implants tend to look smaller when completely enclosed by the body under the muscle.

If you don't like your look now, it could be due to the fact that you have not completely settled after surgery (this can take 4-6 months or longer), but it is more likely affected by the trauma to your breast when you were sick. You should not "work out" until you have seen your surgeon again and received clearance. Good luck and best wishes!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Complications after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Your situation  with “extreme fatigue” and a  history of trauma (with possible breast implant displacement)  is obviously complicated. Receiving advice online, without benefit of direct examination, will not be helpful to you. I would suggest close follow-up with your plastic surgeon.