2 Wks Ago I Had a Breast Lift and a Augmetation, my Job Uniform is a Tight Corset. I Was Told No?

I was told I could not wear anything tight or restricting, no under wire bra's or the corset for a min of 3 months. My job says I must wear it, how do you make men understand I can't wear it for medical reasons. My doctor wrote no corset on my Dr's note. They dont care! Debating if I need to quit as this is a health issue, pls advise.

Can I wear my uniform corset after aug/lift?

I would suggest bringing in a couple sizes up on the corset to your plastic surgeon for him to assess compression on the incisions/implants. If the corset fit loose enough in the bust line area and you have padding in the breast crease and incision area, you may be able to find a compromise that suits you work and is not harmful to your surgery. Best Wishes, Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Uniform after breast lift

Perhaps you can show yoru surgeon what you need to wear for work. Maybe there is a compromise to satisfy all parties?

2 Wks Ago I Had a Breast Lift and a Augmetation, my Job Uniform is a Tight Corset

Arbitrary rules are just that--arbitrary.  But it may be that there is room for compromise on the surgeon's side. 

Post op regimens vary a lot from surgeon to surgeon, and yours may be willing to vary the routine given the situation.

All the best.