5 wks after rhinoplasty, a small, hard bump formed on upper bridge. What is this bump, is it permanent?

I had rhinoplasty 5 weeks ago, the cast was removed removed 4 weeks ago. The hump was removed and the tip was refined. In the past few days, a small bump has formed high on he bridge around where my old hump used to be. The bump is hard, while not visible from the front it is visible from the side. The first weeks after rhinoplasty the bump was not visible, it has become visible as the swelling on my bridge has reduced, although the tip is still swollen (which is expected).

Visible bump on nose

+1
Your plastic surgeon should examine you to determine what the cause of the bump is.  It might be a cartilage graft that was initially camouflaged by swelling, but only your surgeon will know if there is a cartilage graft in that location.  Good luck.