Without Laser How Do Get Rid of Blue Lips From Tattooed Make-Up?

Lips were tattooed about 2 years ago ...They turned blue after 21 days went back for touch up hoping that would fix the problem. After 5 different touch ups and correction with orange pigment the lips are still blue with 2 orange dots in the bottom corners of the bottom lip. lASER I understand works but I have been told I can fix it with more permanent makeup fixes. Is this possible ?

Blue permanent make up

+1

Permanent make up to the lips turning BLUE in color, to correct Try the LASER first. NO MORE PERMANENT MAKE UP. You are making things worse every time you put another color of permanent make up.

If the laser works, you are lucky