Would It Be Wise to Combine the Following Facial Threatments?

Would or could it be wise to combine 3 operations at once: * Rinoplasty (septum/tip/bridge) * UPPER eyelids correction, * Neck/double chin correction by chin lipoculpture (category; little/minimal). So 3 Threatments at onces. Too much swelling/pressure/complications for both nose/eye area at same time? Any advice,tips or comments on these 3 specific at once threatments consideration would be welcome. Age: under 30 years. Hayfever. Good health conditions so far. Thank U very much

Combining surgical procedures for the face

+1

It is certainly acceptable to perform a rhinoplasty, upper lids, and double chin correction with a neck lift.  These 3 procedures can easily be performed at the same time in experienced hands.  To see what the results would be of those exact 3 operations from our practice, please refer to the attached link and look at neck lift patient #12.  This patient had upper eyelid surgery, a neck lift, and a rhinoplasty all done at the same time and had an excellent functional and cosmetic result.  As long as you are in good health with no medical problems, this can be done quite easily as an outpatient procedure under general anesthesia.  Procedures like this will take approximately 3 hours to perform. 

Upper eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty and neck liposculpture can be safely performed at the same time

+1

Upper eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty and neck liposculpture can be safely performed at the same time. These procedures can be performed under "twilight" anesthesia allowing a quick recovery and minimal nausea. The advantages of combining procedures are several including minimizing the number of anesthetics, reducing cost and combining your downtime into a single 7-10 day period rather than recovering/ healing three separate times. Also, performing these procedures together does not negatively impact any of the individual results.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Combining facial operations on the face is not a problem.

+1

Combining facial operations on the face is not a problem with the operations you have described and should heal just as well.

Multiple cosmetic procedures

+1

There are some procedures that I prefer not to do together like a facelift and a rhinoplasty. In my opinion the swelling and dressing from one hampers the recovery and result of the other. I see no reason though why you could not do a rhinoplasty, neck liposuction and upper eyelids at the same operation.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD

wise to combine 3 operations at once: Rhinoplasty, UPPER eyelids correction, Neck Liposuction

+1

In healthy people such as yourself, these three procedures can be combined with relative safety and have a reasonable recovery.

Good Luck.

Peter A Aldea, MD