Wisdom Tooth Coronectomy After 8 Month Rhinoplasty?

Hi all, I am 26 years old and I had open rhinoplasty from 8 months to reduce the tip size and fix nasal septum deviation ,my tip now is very swelled , Can I have "Wisdom Tooth Coronectomy" on the above left and bottom left teeth

Coronectomy

+2

I'm not sure if you have the correct word. Are you talking about extractiopns of the wisdom teeth? If so, then you can proceed now.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Oral Surgery 8 months after Rhinoplasty.

+1

Your dentist/oral surgeon should consult with your ENT who performed the rhinoplasty but generally 8 months should be sufficient time to have any dental surgery. Of course the biggest risk postoperative is disturbing the healing especially the delicate nasal septum and cartilage that may have been remodeled during rhinoplasty.

Gerry Curatola, DDS
Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist