Picosure Tattoo Removal- Will Picosure Be Able to Remove Deep Black Tattoos?

Picosure for black tattoos

+1

Picosure will be very effective for dark black tattoos, and every other tattoo for that matter.  I recently added this laser to my practice and I am very pleased so far.  

Picosure for black tattoos works very well

+1

The Picosure Laser is very effective for dark colors.  In my Practice we are seeing clearing in half the number of treatments required with the other current lasers on the market for most black tattoos and most times we see up to a 75% clearing in just 2-3 treatments. Treatments times can be spaced a little closer together, so patients can clear their tattoo much faster than ever before.   

Lee P. Laris, DO
Phoenix Dermatologist