What are cost and options in my area for fat transfer from trouble areas to breast?

I am interested in having fat removed from abdomen, thighs and hips and graphed or put into my breast. I need to know the options that would best suit me along with cost in my area and down time. I am 28, 5 foot tall and weigh 145 pounds (a bit over weight for my height) and I live in the Winston Salem / Greensboro NC area. I try to work out about 2/3 days a week for 30 min. To a hour. Thanks for any advice and help!

Please send pictures

+1
Please send pictures for better evaluation. You may need fat grafting alone or fat grafting and areolar reduction/lift. Dat grafting is an option if you do not expect more than one cup bigger. 

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Options for breast enhancement

+1
You may be a good candidate for fat grafting to the breast but may get a more reliable result with a breast augmentation. Really need photos to give an educated answer.

Fat grafting

+1
photos of the breast and body would be very helpful
in determining whether you are a good candidate for this procedure

Edward J. Bednar, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon