Does Having a Tattoo That is Made Up of Different Parts (Not One Solid Tattoo) Increase the Chances of Complete Removal? (photo)

My tattoo is basically made up of 3 small tattoos. I have heard that black thin scripting is fairly successful in removing. I think the hard part for me will be the flowers..which have green and pink.

Multiple color tattoo removal

+1

It is true that the thin black areas will do well. The PicoSure laser should work very well on the green color as well.  The response to the pink color is variable depending upon whether or not there is iron oxide in the tattoo pigment.