Is It Normal to Feel Ur Implants Shift While U Are Moving? (photo)

I'm 5"3, 103 pounds, 2 weeks since breast implants, 350cc under, coheisive silicon moderate plus profile

Is it normal to feel your implants move?

+1

Congratulations on your breast augmentation!!  Don't worry, it's normal for patients to feel their implants shift or move.  Soon enough they will start to feel like a part of your own body. If you have a concern, contact your surgeon.  ac

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Early post op following breast augmentation

+1

Implant movement is a common feeling in the early post op especially with implants placed under the muscle. Give it some time & they will start feeling like a part of you. All the best.

India Plastic Surgeon

Feeling implants shift

+1

This is normal in the beginning phases of healing.  If you are concerned though, you may want to ask your surgeon.

Katy Plastic Surgeon

Early post-op and feel implants moving

+1

I think that most patients will feel their implants moving around in the pocket.  If you a hve concerns speak with your surgeon.

Is It Normal to Feel Ur Implants Shift While U Are Moving?

+1

Again this question/issue best addressed to your surgeon! But it can be a normal early post operative finding. 

It is normal to feel the implants move

+1

It is completely normal for breast implants to shift in the early post operative period.  It may take a few months before this stops being as noticeable.  Also implants placed under the muscle are more likely to be felt moving since the pectoralis muscle is attached to the arm so any time there is movement of the arm there is potentially movement of the pec muscle.  This in turn can  cause the implant to move.  In any case movement is normal and will be less evident over time.

Web reference: http://www.plasticsurgerysocal.com/breast-augmentation-1.html

Is It Normal to Feel Breast Implants Shift While You Are Moving?

+1

Yes, I think that it would be considered normal to  feel your breast implant shifts to some degree when moving or changing positions. You may also feel the implants move when you contract your pectoralis major muscle, if the implants have been placed in the sub pectoral position.

Most of my patients feel that the breast implants “feel like part of me” ( physical and body image adjustment) approximately 3 months after the procedure is performed.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Normal to Feel Ur Implants Shift While you are Moving?

+1

Congratulations for your surgery! Some people might feel their implants early after surgery, so i recommend you to ask your plastic surgeon during your next follow up to check everything is going ok. Best Wishes!!