Symmastia Repair in Michigan

I would really appreciate to know of any doctors in the Detroit area that specialize in this. Thank you.

Symmastia Repair in Michigan

+1

Although I cannot provide you with any specific names, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic breast and/or revisionary breast surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  You may also find the attached link, dedicated to symmastia  revision, helpful to you. Best wishes.