Swelling After Veneer Temporary?

I had the prep work done yesterday for veneers and the temp teeth (front top four in the middle) put in. The swelling in my lip went away and I had little to no pain. This morning I woke up and the swelling and discomfort in my lip is back. What should I do? I already took some IB and I'm not allergic to latex.

Swelling in Lip after Veneer Temporary

+1

Definitely check back with your treating dentist. Any number of things could be the cause to this, including those mentioned already, bitting your lip in your sleep, or even a slight cut or abrasion on your lip during treatment. Lots of items going in and out of your mouth during Veneer preps and lips can sometimes get a little sore. 

Vancouver Cosmetic Dentist

Swollen Lip After Veneer Temp

+1

See your dentist if it does not resolve immediately. Might be an irritation or an allergic reaction to the material used. 

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Swelling on lip after veneers?

+1

Make an appt with your dentist in most cases the gums maybe irritated and they can prescibe a rinse to improve the condition. Good Luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD     CEO Baystate Dental PC.

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist