Will Thermage Help with Loose Skin Around the Knees?

It is mostly from sun damage. I am 51 and moderately active, in pretty good shape. I just hate the skin above my knees

Yes Thermage Works for Saggy Skin Around Knees!

+1

Hi,

If you go on to the Solta Medical Website, the manufacturers of Thermage, you can see some impressive before and after knee photos.  Since it is difficult to treat saggy skin above the knee short of cutting the groin skin and pulling all the skin up from the knees which is not a common procedure,  Thermage offers a great safe alternative.  It is best for your provider to assess whether you are a good canidate for this.  The ideal patient is a relatively thin patient with just saggy skin around the knees from aging and sun damage.   We have patients in our practice that are so happy with this result they routinely get it done every 1-2 years!

Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Probably yes!

+1

We have seen very impressive results with Thermage skin tightening of the front of the thghs and the knees.  The secret is to deliver HIGH ENERGY LEVELS to the skin.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)