Will Smart Lipo Help on Lumpy Stomach Fat?

I am 50 yrs. old and I have had 3 children of 29, 26 and 23. I was just lazy after they were born and didn't work on losing my stomach fat. I now have been working out on a pretty regular schedule for the last few years but I can't seem to ever tighten up the lumpy looking fat on my stomach and abdomen area. The rest of my body is not so bad but I am still trying to eat better and work out regularly so this will stay ok. I don't have any pictures at this time.

Will Smart lipo help remove the lumpy stomach fat? Will it tighten up my stomach area?

You really should consider a tummy tuck

Liposuction (of any type - traditional, ultrasonic, VASER, laser, "smart lipo", etc) removes fat from below the skin surface. There is a small amount of skin "tightening" as healing occurs below the skin surface, but this only moderate.

If you already have a loose and "lumpy" stomach, you would probably be doing yourself a disservice by choosing liposuction. At least consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who does both procedures, and discuss your options and expected outcomes.

Good luck! I'm glad to see you are researching - it is the best way to make an informed decision.