Will It Get Any Better? 17 Days Post Sculptra to Laugh Lines.

i was fine til the 10thday. Lumps noted. I massaged it then after 2 days was youthful looking again. I just forgot to massage on the 15th.. on the 16days post my face swell again with lumps. Massage done but my face seem not to be in good symmetry with visible 2 small lumps noted. What do i do to hasten d lifespan of sculptra.... radiofrequency? Im afraid of steroid... help!!!! Im freaking!!!

Sculptra lifespan

Sculptra treatment causes an increase in volume that is extremely gradual, starting 3 months after the first injection and achieving a maximum effect at approximately 5 to 6 months post injection. I also suggest you return to your injecting physician to discuss your concerns.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

325 Dorset Street
South Burlington, VT 05403

Sculptra Lumps in the Immediate Injection Period

Hi Hazel,

You should speak with and visit your injecting physician.  It is too early after your Sculptra injections to have significant Sculptra nodules.  I would not recommend radiofrequency or steroids at this point.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

16311 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436

Post Sculptra Treatment

Thank you for your question. You can massage the pumps with a lite cream on the skin to slide more easily.  You can also from inside and outside the mouth so you can palpate the lumps from both sides and then massage.  Also, see your provider and they can evaluate your lumps. I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

360 Rose Ave
Danville, CA 94526

It seems a bit too early to experience nodules from the Sculptra treatment.  I would highly recommend that you see your physician who treated you for follow-up.  

Sam Naficy, MD

1110 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004