Will Invisalign Fix Flared out Tooth Problems?

My two front teeth flare out with a gap, plus I have an overbite - would invisalign fix this flare?

Invisalign fixing flared out teeth

Invisalign can be a great option to correct flared teeth. As with any dental treatment, it is imperative that you have a complete examination before starting treatment to determine what caused the flaring. If it is a recent occurence, you need to rule out periodontal disease causing the flaring. If your teeth have always been like that, Invisalign could be a great option for you not only to help with esthetics, but also to move the teeth into a more stable bite relationship.

Chicago Dentist

Any flared out teeth, without severe back teeth problems can and should be treated with Invisalign

Any flared out teeth, without severe back teeth problems can and should be treated with Invisalign - it's more aesthetic and simple solution of your problem.

Victoria Olshansky, DDS
Los Angeles Dentist