Will Invisalign Fix Flared out Tooth Problems?

My two front teeth flare out with a gap, plus I have an overbite - would invisalign fix this flare?

Invisalign fixing flared out teeth

+1

Invisalign can be a great option to correct flared teeth. As with any dental treatment, it is imperative that you have a complete examination before starting treatment to determine what caused the flaring. If it is a recent occurence, you need to rule out periodontal disease causing the flaring. If your teeth have always been like that, Invisalign could be a great option for you not only to help with esthetics, but also to move the teeth into a more stable bite relationship.

Chicago Cosmetic Dentist

Any flared out teeth, without severe back teeth problems can and should be treated with Invisalign

+1

Any flared out teeth, without severe back teeth problems can and should be treated with Invisalign - it's more aesthetic and simple solution of your problem.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist