Will Endermologie Help After Smart Lipo As It Does for Traditional Liposuction?

Will Endermologie help after Smart lipo like it does for traditional liposuction? If so, how long after my surgery can I get started on Endermologie treatments, and how often should I get treatments? Also, how long a series of treatments should I get (4, 14 or 30)?

Endermologie and liposuction

+1

I am not a big fan of the endermologie machines. If it is used for lymphatic drainage, then it may be valid. I don't usually send my patients for these treatments because in the majority of cases, they will heal well on their own. Smartlipo and "traditional" lipo basically give the same results, so if it worked well for one, it will most likely work for the other.