Dents on the Face After Pixel Laser: Will It Go Away?

Two weeks ago, I had Pixel Laser done on my face. On the lower half they stacked the pulses and on my forehead they just did one pulse. After a week of really bad scabs and peeling my face looks "normal" except that I have a ton of dents in my face where the ablative laser was. I was told the best results is after 5 months but this is kind of scary to me. Has anyone had experience with this? Will these go away?

Early fear of laser

+1

There is nothing to do early-on after laser treatment other than wait for the final result. If you are concerned, please see your plastic surgeon so he/she may advise you. I would wait 6 weeks and if the "dents" don't disappear at that point, consider treatment.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon