I Will Like to Know if I Need to Lose Weight to Have It Done or I Need to Gain for Bbl?

Gain/Loose weight?

+1

You certainly need fat to harvest and transfer.  If you do not have much fat it will not make much of a difference.  Without pictures or an examination I can not tell you.  I would recommend having a consultation to learn more about the procedure and if you are a good candidate by having a consultation by someone who has allot of experience with the procedure and is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon By The American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Check out the attached video if you have a similar appearance.

Best Regards

Dr Gartner

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

+1

Pictures or an exam would be helpful in this assessment.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Need for weight gain or weight loss before BBL

+1

I cannot comment without your photos or commenting on your height and weight.  Please post photos, thanks!

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Always safer to eat healthy and avoide excess weigt gain.

+1

Thank you for you question. Gaining weight prior to your BBL might result in fluctuating weight after surgery. The transferred fat cells will behave the same as before, growing in size with weight gain and the contrary with weight loss. The more stable your weight, the more stable and predictable will be the end result; not to mention the health issues associated with excess weight. Safer, stable, predictable results are always better in my opinion. 

Miguel Mota, MD