I Am Able to Wiggle my Ears and Also Curl my Tongue, What Does This Say About my Muscles?

If I am able to wiggle my ears does that mean I have most definitely evolved from a monkey? If I hold my ears back with my muscles will it result in improved muscle tone in my face? Am I using more than one muscle to pull my ears back? If Ulthera damages this muscle will I still be able to wiggle my ears?

Ultherapy facial lifting

+1

Ultherapy should not risk compromising your ability to wiggle your ears. It is not expected that you would get any better or worse result from Ulthera than someone who can't wiggle their ears. You have been born with a gene that gives you the muscular abilities to wiggle the ears and curl your tongue but this is not a generalized condition of your muscles of the rest of your face.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/ultherapy/index.html