Options for a Wider, Fuller Face

What Should I Do for a Wider More Fuller Face, Jaw Augmentation with Cheek Implants? I Feel my Face is to Flat and Narrow.

I have been looking for cheek augmentation for a more fuller wider face. I would also like a more defined jawline a feel i have a turkey neck and would like to achieve a more wider fuller look of my face. I have a long face and would like to achieve a roundness in it. Thanyou

What to do for a fuller face.

+2

From the photo it is difficult to see if you would benefit from cheek implants. The lower cheeks are fine. See an experienced plastic or facial plastic surgeon for an evaluation.

Cheek or jaw implants for wider fuller face

+1

Based on your picture, I think your face appears wide enough. It is harder to judge your cheek projection but you could get a cheek implant for more projection and more fullness. A jaw implant can make your jaws wider and more masculine if that is what you are looking for. I have a theory on facial beauty on my website if you are interested in learning more about facial beauty and how that would apply in your situation. Below is a video for you to watch and a link to see more informative videos:

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Options for a wider, fuller face

+1

Cheek implants are used to augment flat cheeks in the midportion of the face. They come in different sizes and shapes, such as malar and submalar. Cheek implants are typically inserted at the upper gum line in the gingival sulcus and placed over the bone. This is usually done under general anesthesia. It does tend to give a wider and fuller face. Any turkey neck deformities have to be addressed through a neck lift on younger patients and a face/neck lift on older patients. The cutoff is usually approximately age 50. The turkey neck is usually composed of fat in the neck and is located both above and below the platysma muscle and then tightening the platysma muscle and then tightening up any excess skin in the neck.  

Fuller wider face

+1

Sometimes fillers are the way to go to add volume to make the cheek bones stand out a bit more and perhaps add some width.  They are also absorbable over time so if you do not like it , it will go away.