How Do I Get Wider Eyes? (photo)

I have buggy eyes. I would like to know which surgery would help in making my eyes deep-set, or if it's even possible. They are also very droopy-how do I get them to widen up? Or should I just stick to the nose job? Would it help to make my eyes appear bigger?

Widening eyes

+2
In my opinion, your eyes look fine and they are certainly within normal limits. However, I agree that you should pursue a rhinoplasty. When there is a change to the prominence of one part of the face, you are correct that this may change the impression created by the remaining parts, such as your great smile and your eyes.

Surgery for eyes that stick out.

+2

Surgery for eyes that stick out is not done unless you have a thyroid problem which your family doctor can check for. It is not a cosmetic operation and I would advise against it for that purpose. I would need to see photos of you not smiling to determine if a rhinoplasty would help.

Fix for buggy eyes

+2

What you need is a lateral orbital decompression. Be forewarned, it is a big surgery for a cosmetic issue. Consult with an ophthalmic plastic surgeon.

Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyes versus nose

+2

If you have to decide about an operation  will make the most positive change to your appearance, I would say to invest your time and funds in a rhinoplasty. A smaller nose might make the eyes look relatively bigger..

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.