Wider Caucasian Eyes?

I know that the majority of eye enlargement surgeries occur in Asia, but I was wondering if there is any surgery available to make eyes bigger for Caucasian individuals (wider, longer, larger). My eyes are lost in a very round face. The only possible solution for widening I have found is shortening the levator muscles. Thank you in advance!

Changing Caucasian Eye Width: Don't Do It

+1

Increasing the dimensions of eye width  is both inadvisable and impossible without major craniofacial surgery.  You are correct that levator advancement will increase the vertical height of the eyelid.  Again, this is would not necessarily be aesthetically pleasing for your and may  even have adverse functional consequences.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Make eyes wider in the Caucasian.

+1

Your eyes look great the way they are. You have a low crease which many women have and looks good. Enjoy your eyes and avoid surgery.