Wider based breast and lipo revision? (photo)

I had a BR & I'm 4 months po. My left appears to be fuller & sits up higher whereas the left has dropped. My ps said it is wider based/larger & he should have removed more breast tissue. He is willing to correct the problem. I chose to have a revision in December via liposuction. Will lipo help this wider based breast?

Liposuction of breast asymmetry

+1

Liposuction of the breast will decrease the volume but will not narrow the breast width. For volume asymmetry it seems reasonable.

Breast Reduction and Revisionary Concerns?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture. Your concerns are understandable; if your goal is to “narrow” the wider breast, this may best be done by removal of additional skin/tissue directly. Liposuction surgery alone may not be sufficient.

I would suggest that you communicate your goals carefully with your plastic surgeon in front of a full-length mirror; this careful communication will be key in allowing the formulation of an appropriate treatment plan.