Wider based breast and lipo revision? (photo)

I had a BR & I'm 4 months po. My left appears to be fuller & sits up higher whereas the left has dropped. My ps said it is wider based/larger & he should have removed more breast tissue. He is willing to correct the problem. I chose to have a revision in December via liposuction. Will lipo help this wider based breast?

Breast Reduction and Revisionary Concerns?

Thank you for the question and picture. Your concerns are understandable; if your goal is to “narrow” the wider breast, this may best be done by removal of additional skin/tissue directly. Liposuction surgery alone may not be sufficient.

I would suggest that you communicate your goals carefully with your plastic surgeon in front of a full-length mirror; this careful communication will be key in allowing the formulation of an appropriate treatment plan.

Liposuction of breast asymmetry

Liposuction of the breast will decrease the volume but will not narrow the breast width. For volume asymmetry it seems reasonable.