Can I Get a Wider and Flatter Nose?

My nose is way to slim and pointy. I think if my nose was a bit wider and flatter it would compliment my other features. I always hear people getting a slimmer nose and smaller and all that kind of stuff but never wider and flatter. Also, How much do think the surgery will cost? Thank you for answering!

Nasal changes with rhinoplasty

+1

An experienced rhinoplasty surgeon can offer a wide variety of changes to nasal size and shape.  I would recommend a consultation with videoimaging to evaluate desired changes.  Your chosen surgeon can then discuss possible techniques to use.  You are correct that achieving complimentary proportions with your other facial features is a major goal in aesthetic rhinoplasty.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wider and Flatter Nose

+1

A change in the nasal width and projection can be accomplished with rhinoplasty surgery. You need to see an experienced surgeon who can examine you and discuss your goals.

Wider nose

+1

An evaluation in person would be necessary to make evaluate what exactly you want and whether or not it can be achieved.

Evaluation for rhinoplasty surgery

+1

An evaluation would be necessary to determine if you are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty.  At the time of a consultation your nasal anatomy can be evaluated and your desires can be discussed.  Together with your plastic surgeon a plan can be established to help you achieve your desired result.  A photo would be helpful as well.  

Rhinoplasty for wider flatter nose

+1

Rhinoplasty can provide a variety of shape and contour changes.  It is hard to respond to your question without seeing you or a picture.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon who can show you a complete portfolio of his/her rhinoplasty work and make sure you fully understand what is recommended.

Daniel Greenwald, MD

Wider, flatter bridge

+1

Although it is hard to tell without seeing your pictures what you are describing is likely possibly with rhinoplasty.  The cost varies based on where you live and the experience, skill, and techniques used by your surgeon.

The front view on the link below shows how a narrow bridge can be widened

Sam Naficy, MD