Procedure to Widen my Thin Face

hi i am 20 , my face is very thin , it seem that I have this problem because of my bad teeth and small jaw ? is there any way to widen jaw and checks about 1 cm with natural looks .

Options for a wider face

+1

There is no way to widen the jaw line.  However, a chin implant can widen the chin area and augment the projection of the chin.  Cheek implants also can give more width and projection to the cheek area over the maxilla as well.  Both of these types of implants are made of silastic plastic.  The chin implant is placed underneath the submentum in the submental crease and the cheek implants are placed through an intraoral approach over the top of the teeth and placed on the maxillary bone.  

Web reference: http://seattlefacial.com