Wide, Low, Depressed Nasal Frontal Angle. What Do You Suggest? (photo)

I am an Asian and my nose is wide,low/flat and has slightly depressed bone on one side. Can my nose be reformed as "expected" pic, which is attached or something similar to that? Is it too ambitious? I know that the surgery costs vary according to the city and difficulty, but with the pics attached can you please tell me approximately how much it costs for me? Thank you

Asian rhinoplasty with low nasofrontal angle.

+2

Asian rhinoplasty with low nasofrontal angle can be done to give you your desired result with a cartilage graft to that area with or without refining your tip and base width.  The cost depends on amount of work but probably in the $6-8000 range.

Diced cartilage wrapped in fascia (DCF) for dorsal augmentation

+1

I prefer augmenting the dorsum and radix with a DCF graft.  This provides maximum customization, the least chance for warping, and a much safer and longer-lasting result than synthetic implants.  

Paul S. Nassif, MD