Wide, Indented Stretch Marks Above Breast After Losing Weight?

I am 26, since losing 30 pounds the stretch marks above my breast have become more noticable. What bothers me the most is that they make my breasts look wrinkly & and i cannot wear low cut tops ass they show above. I have another 30 pounds to go, Should I get a breast lift/reduction before i lose the other 30 pounds to prevent stretch marks getting worse? Also,can laser work on these type of stretch marks? Even just give them a smooter less noticable appearnce?

+1

Congratulation on your accomplishments to date, and best wishes for continued success. 

You would be better off being evaluated for breast surgery after the weight loss. Doing a lift or reduction now risks needing more surgery if you continue to lose breast volume in the next few months. 

There are still no great options for stretch marks. Tightening the skin may make these less noticeable. All the best. 

Breast Lifting and Weight Loss?

+1

Congratulations on your significant weight loss; you should be proud of this accomplishment. I would suggest that you continue with the weight loss until you have reached a long-term stable weight, prior to undergoing any type of breast surgery. Doing so, will minimize the chances that further surgery will be necessary in the near term.
Although plastic surgeons are careful not to “overpromise”, you may find that the stretch marks will “smoothen out” in appearance as a breasts are filled with breast implants ( If you choose augmentation) and/or skin is tightened/removed with a breast lift operation.
When the time is right, seek consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Ask to see lots of examples of their work.