Wide, Flat, Shapeless, and an A Cup 8 Weeks After Mastopexy and BA?

I am 48 years old, 5'5 and 200 pounds. Two months ago I had a full lift with implants, Mentor 475 cc High Profile cohesive gel placed in the inframammary crease. Healing has been uneventful, for which I'm grateful. However, I'm SO DISAPPOINTED in the cosmetic result and I just don't understand what happened. My breasts are now wide and flat, and really have no shape at all. I saw my PS last week and she didn't seem at all concerned, just seemed a little insulted that I was disappointed.

Smaller breast than expected after surgery

+1

Tell your plastic surgeon that you're so unhappy.  If a revision is done, make sure you get implants that are much larger to avoid the situation that happened the first time.

Unhappy after Breast Augmentation/Mastopexy?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction after your recent surgery. However, your plastic surgeon is in the best position to advise you. I would suggest that you continue to follow-up with her, communicate your  concerns and goals in a calm constructive fashion, and work together to achieve the results you are looking for.

Keep in mind, that unless you are at a long-term stable weight, you should try to reach this weight before undergoing any further surgery.

A-cup after 475 cc high profile breast implants

+1

Even at 200 pounds it seems increadible to us that you are still an A cup with 475cc implants.Without more information we are as confused as you are. Best go back to your surgeon to sort things out.

Unhappy after breast augmentation

+1

Difficult to say what could be the problem without at least photos.  Sorry, but can't suggest anything without that.

Dissatisfaction with breast augment

+1
It would be helpful for you to post photographs because, without them, it is impossible to comment on the result.

Robert L. Kraft, MD