I Have a Wide, Flat Nose: Can it be Changed? (Photo)

i have a flat nose can it be changed as a hooked nose ???

Rhinoplasty for Wide, Flat Nose

+1
A wide, flat nosed can be addressed with a custom rhinoplasty procedure. I would suggest visiting an experienced facial plastic surgeon in your area. In some cases, cartilage grafting may be necessary. It is important to request before/after photos from surgeons you visit to ensure the results you are seeking can be accomplished.

Flat nose bridge

+1
Yes. definitely a rhinoplasty would give you a great benefit and change your nose the way you wish it changed.I feel imaging is a great tool to have my patients see how they will look with the changes both my patients and I have suggested.

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have a wide and flat nose - can it be changed?

+1
The appearance of your nose can be improved with rhinoplasty. I would recommend a consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. He or she will evaluate your nose in person and provide you with advice. When choosing a surgeon, look for the following: Board certification, credentials, a good amount of before and after photos showcasing his or her results, and great patient testimonials. I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

I Have a Wide, Flat Nose: Can it be Changed?

+1
I think your requests are reasonable and can be performed with a closed rhinoplasty.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Change my nose?

+1
there are many things that can be done to improve the appearance of your nose.  The nostrils and bridge can be narrowed and the dorsum given more projection as a start.  Meet with a few board certified plastic surgeons in your area to learn more.  Good luck

Mahlon Kerr, MD, FACS

Changes possible

+1
You do have a bit of a low bridge that makes your nose appear flat from the front view.  A side view and, preferably, a physical exam, would be necessary to confirm this.  Augmenting the bridge can give you more height and subsequent narrowing.  Changes to the tip are also possible but you need to discuss specifically what you mean by "a hooked nose" with your surgeon.

Colin Pero, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon