What is the Difference Between Isotrexin (Topical Isotretinoin with Erythromycin) and Retin A?

Wich one is better fot comedones or blackheads Isotrexin sounds better but i dont now? what you reccomend Also i want to ask if smoking or some foods like milk or grains could cause blackheads Thanxs

Acne treatment

+1

You need basic acne care from a board certified dermatologist.  Isotrexin doesn't exist in the united states.  Smoking is bad for everything.  Foods don't usually cause blackheads.  Please find a great board certified dermatologist. 

Paramus Dermatologist

Isotrexin and Retin A

+1

Isotrexin is not FDA approved for use in the States so I cannot comment on its efficacy.  Retin-A is an excellent treatment for comedones and blackheads though.  Although smoking is not good for your health in general including the health of your skin, it is not the cause of acne.  I also doubt that milk or grains are contributing to your problem.  Acne is mainly under hormonal control.  Please see a reputable Dermatologist in your area for the best treatment. 

Sheri G. Feldman, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologist