Which Needle Size is Used for Juvederm Voluma for Cheek Augmentation ?

wich needle size is used for Juvederm voluma for cheek augmentation ?

Cheek aug=27G

+1

Hi there! Juvederm works beatifully for augmenting cheek volume but is a slighty deeper injection than lips or eyes. I find a 27G needle is more precise for injecting while still minimizing injection pain (especially with Ultra XC) while avoiding a bent needle or overly slow injection process. Enjoy!

Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Preferred needle size for dermal fillers

+1

My  choice is dependant on the skin thickness and location of the desired augmentation. For the cheeks, often I will use a 1" 27 gauge needle. For lips or very fine wrinkles I switch to a 1/2" 30 gauge needle. Regardless, a great result has more to do with the experience of the injector and not about the needle size.

Lee Robinson, MD - RETIRED
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Needles used for Juvederm correction

+1

Juvederm syringes do not have a needle permanently attached to the syringe so it depends upon the injector.  I will use anything between a 29-31 gauge needle which depends upon which Juvederm product and which area I am injecting. 

Ted Brezel, MD
Long Island Dermatologist