Why Not Isolaz Acne Treatment for Black People?

I went for a consultation in Laval QC Canada, but unfortunetly I was told because I'm black Isolaz won't work for me. For the 1st time in a long time I allowed myself to get excited over acne treatment again but to my suprise it was not meant for me. I guess I'll just have to wait for another breakthrough.

Isolaz Excellent for All Skin Types

+1

In our practice we use Isolaz on all skin types and it is safe and effective. There are different filters and different settings which allow us to safely treat different skin types. If someone has a history of sensitivity to laser treatments, I will do a test spot first to make sure the skin can handle the treatment.  Click on the link below to learn more about Isolaz. 

Isolaz is good for ALL Skin Types

+1

Hi Thierno,

Actually, Isolaz is effective on all skin types. There are different settings and different filters for different skin types. You definitely can get it done with any skin color. It works great for most acne types. So don't give up the excitement. Just seek out another opinion.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD