Why Does One of my Breast Ache 5 Mos After Implants?

I had implants 5 months ago, the right breast is fine but the left one aches, and it almost feels like it has hard spots in it. It feels best when i lay on a hard flat surface. Is there something wrong?

Call your doctor

+2

Yes, you need to call your surgeon ASAP and tell them exactly what's going on. If you're one of the few who do develop capsular contraction (hardening around the implant) then the sooner you're seen and can begin treatment, the better your chances of finding an easy solution to this potential problem. Be firm about wanting to be seen as soon as possible. Good luck!

Pain after Breast Implants

+1

Based on your description of persistent discomfort it would be in your best interest to be seen by your plastic surgeon in the near future.  Pain may be a sign of a problem such as implant malposition or early encapsulation etc.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastaugmentation.htm

Breast discomfort

+1

An aching breast after implants several months "down the road," maybe early signs of capsular contracture. You should go see your surgeon to check it out.

May be

+1

This may be early signs of capsular contracture. Please see your doctor for full evaluation . If  you also have uneven breast and if they feel different ,then most probably you have harding of the breast capsule.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon