Why Do I Need Computer Skin Analysis?

I have seen some places offering computer skin analysis lately, and I can't help but wonder if it is just a scam. Are they just trying to get me to pay for skin treatments I don't really need? What do these systems like Visia tell me about my skin that I don't already know?

Pigmentation and Vasculature

+1

Although I too am turned off by the monetary approach that companies like Canfield employ with its "increase revenue, grab the client, great way to pump up your revenue," this technique is valid and helpful.

You are able to visualize the discolorations, both pigmented and vascular, and measure your treatment's progress. These machines also permit you and your physician to gauge the amount of sun damage

Virginia Beach Dermatologist