Why Didn't Radiesse Work? Should I Get a Discount on my Next Dermal Filler Treatment?

I had used Radiesse a year ago and loved the result. I did it once again and there was no change at all. In fact, there was a new wrinkle along my jaw line. Why did it not work this time? My doctor then injected Restylane and that helped.

Given the high cost of Radiesse, is it fair to ask that my doctor offer me two vials of Restylane, free of charge, as Radiesse didn't work?

Thank you

Stay with the same doctor and he should take proper care of you

+1

Some days, injection by the same doctor can have a differenty result.  Also your face and other variables change over time.

Speak to your doctor about your concerns and work them out together.

Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.