When I Stop Using Latisse, Will my Eyelashes Fall out or Get Sparse Again?

Once you stop using Latisse, your eyelashes return to their baseline

+1

Once you stop using Latisse, your eyelashes return to their baseline. They won’t get any worse that they were before, but they won’t remain any better because Latisse puts them into the growth phase. When you stop using Latisse, the lashes will just go back to their normal growth and sedentary phase.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelashes may "seem" more sparse if you quit using Latisse

+1

Latisse works by prolonging the lash growth cycle. When you stop using the product, you stop getting that effect, so your natural growth cycle time will return to previous levels.

It may seem that your lashes are skimpier, but it is a comparison to the extra full and longer lashes you had become used to. Not much different than how you have a visual comparison when you wear mascara and when you don't.

La Jolla Ophthalmologist