Who is Qualified to Do Thermage?

Your doctor or a trained aesthetician can do Thermage

+1

The protocal for Thermage is very simple, and a qualified, trained aesthetician should be able to do the treatment safely. Thermage treatments are not painful, and if you have pain during the procedure, the treatment level should be reduced.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

A good question but there's another one even more important

+1

It is a good question to ask regarding who is qualified to do Thermage. The better question is whether Thermage will give you results that meet your expectations. I have personally seen multiple patients who have had Thermage treatments by doctors in my area who felt they got nothing for the very expensive and rather painful treatment. Please note the 42% satisfaction rating to the right on this web site - 2nd from the BOTTOM!

Web reference: http://www.randcosmeticsurgery.com

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.