I'm 30 yo, 200 lbs and I want to get a Brazilian Butt Lift and Liposuction. Do I need to lose weight before surgery? (photos)

I want to get a Brazilian butt lift and lipo I am 30 years old never had any kids I am 200 lbs would it be smart for me to loss more weight before and what is the ideal weight for better results.

TT vs LIpo

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

I don't believe that you'll benefit by having liposuction and fa grafting alone. A tummy tuck in combination with liposuction in the waist, upper and lower back will definitely get you closer to the body you want. All this will have to be when your weight is between 140- 170 pounds.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Weight loss and BBL

+1
I think that you need to get down to a weight that your are comfortable at.    It is difficult to say without an exam in person.

BBL

+1
You don't necessarily have to be at your ideal body weight to have a BBL, but it also depends on whether you are at a stable weight, or anticipate weight loss in the near future.  The results may be a bit better when you get closer to an ideal body weight, but if this is not realistic, then you will still have a nice result now.  The one caveat is that you do not lose weight in the 3 months following surgery.  The fat transferred to your buttock for shaping and augmentation will do significantly better if you keep a stable weight in the post-op period.

Kyle Song, MD
Irvine Plastic Surgeon

Maybe Tummy ,lipo an butts for best results.

+1
After see your pics, maybe for having best results..should be having tummytuck , full back liposuction and fat transfer.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

I'm 30 yo, 200 lbs and I want to get a Brazilian Butt Lift and Liposuction. Do I need to lose weight before surgery?

+1
A height would be helpful to answer this question. You certainly do not have to attain a goal weight to achieve a fantastic result with the BBL.