How Can I Whiten my Teeth Without Hurting my Gums?

2 months ago i went to the clinic to whiten my teeth. The doctor has already made a mold for my teeth & about 20 minutes to the start of the procedure i couldn't handle the excruciating pain. The doctor stopped because the pain was like lightning hitting my jaws. the doctor told me to go home & wait for few days & prescribed some pain killers. I went back to complete the process under a great deal of pain. after we finished, My teeth aren't the color i want & blisters were all over my mouth.

Whiten Teeth Without Hurting Gums

It sounds like the bleaching gel got all over your gums. NOT supposed to happen.

Why don't you try some Crest Whitestrips, over-the-counter, and follow directions carefully. If that works and you still want lighter, then go to another ZOOM provider that knows what he's doing.