Will White, Indented Scar from Laser Fade with Time (photo)?

Back in February i had laser treatment for a small cluster of facial thread veins. The area scabbed etc and left an awful red and indented 'scar' on my cheek. As the months have passed it has improved - however is still indented and now a more white scar rather than a raw red looking wound. I was just wondering if it will continue to improve or whether i now need to consider other options? This photo was taken whilst i have a slight tan as i had been away on holiday.

Treatment of indented facial scars

Red scars can be improved with pulsed dye laser.  The indentation will likely be improved with facial fillers Belotero and percutaneous scar release.