Will White, Indented Scar from Laser Fade with Time (photo)?

Back in February i had laser treatment for a small cluster of facial thread veins. The area scabbed etc and left an awful red and indented 'scar' on my cheek. As the months have passed it has improved - however is still indented and now a more white scar rather than a raw red looking wound. I was just wondering if it will continue to improve or whether i now need to consider other options? This photo was taken whilst i have a slight tan as i had been away on holiday.

Treatment of indented facial scars

+1

Red scars can be improved with pulsed dye laser.  The indentation will likely be improved with facial fillers Belotero and percutaneous scar release.